Friday 29 October 2021

A trip down memory lane to Oban and Dunollie Castle.

 I recently embarked on a trip down memory lane and revisited the locations of my novel “The sword of light.”

It was a rainy, grey, and cold weekend but full of inspiration.  I truly enjoyed the journey and the cozy atmosphere of my accommodation, and as always, I let you be part of it through some of the pictures I took. Many of the places will play a part in book number two, which I hope to finish before the end of this year.



1 comment:

Mystery box said...

well, thats a great blog. Really so much impressive and i love that type of post. thank you.

If you ssearching for a legit financial service .Check it out. Link below.
deep web money transfer
legit paypal transfer dark web
darknet paypal transferpa
dark web financial services .

Please carry on and keep blogging . Thanks again.