Friday 2 April 2021

As an Easter surprise, I will give you a glimpse into the sequel to "The Sword of light."

 Hi you guys,

Once again, I was flooded with compliments and requests, and as you know, I read every single one and try to satisfy your wishes.  Lately, quite a few of you told me that you like my podcast but miss hearing about my writings. You are right; I seemed to have neglected to update you about the sequel's progress to "The sword of light". So, as an Easter surprise, I will give you a glimpse into the adventure's continuation and wish you, your friends and your family a happy and healthy Easter.





 

3 comments:

Jane Risdon Author said...

Yes, do not neglect your writing. Happy Easter, stay safe and well. Jane x

Ursula Williams said...

I will do my best and hopefully publish Book II this September.

Jane Risdon Author said...

Looking fab, there is always trouble when the Vikings are around. Fab yarn. Good luck.